We have 2 studios available one is a sublet for 12 months and the other is a permanent sudio offering a great opportunity to become a member of Lewisham Arthouse. Both studios are available from October 2017. Please note that the sublet will not be part of the Arthouse membership.
A partitioned space on the ground floor with excellent natural light from the large glass windows.
(12 month sublet) – 135 sq ft / £73 pcm from October
A partitioned studio with excellent natural light from the glass ceiling and is on the first floor and is accessed by stairs.
Studio F13(permanent) – 173 sq ft / £93.60 pcm from October
Deadline for application:
Friday 7th September 2017, 6pm
Deadline to apply: 7th September 2017, 6pm.
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted for interview shortly after this date.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we will not be contacting those who are not shortlisted and will be unable to offer feedback. For the same reason we are also unable to organise viewings prior to the interview.
* A statement (no more than 500 words) outlining your practice and areas of interest and an indication of how you wish to use this opportunity.
*A statement (no more than 350 words) highlighting what you could contribute and how the cooperative would work for you.
* CV (no more than 2 sides of A4)
* Equal opportunities form – Equal-Opportunity-Form
* CD with up to ten images or for time-based work DVD (pieces or excerpts should be no longer than 5 minutes).
* Corresponding list of titles, media and dimensions should be included (please do not send originals).
* One reference.