Deadline August 31st 2018
Studio F15 (pictured above) – 9 month sublet 173sqft £93.60 available from 1 December
Both studios are partitioned spaces on the first floor with natural light from the glass ceiling and accessed by a staircase.
Deadline to apply: 31 August 2018, 6pm.
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted for interview shortly after this date.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we will not be contacting those who are not shortlisted and will be unable to offer feedback. For the same reason we are also unable to organise viewings prior to the interview.
* A statement (no more than 500 words) outlining your practice and areas of interest and an indication of how you wish to use this opportunity
* A statement (no more than 350 words) highlighting what you could contribute and how the cooperative would work for you.
* CV (no more than 2 sides of A4)
* up to ten images or for time-based work (pieces or excerpts should be no longer than 5 minutes).
* Corresponding list of titles, media and dimensions should be included (please do not send originals).
* one referee (name and contact details)
* We will accept hard copy or email applications.
If you are interested in taking up this studio and becoming a member of the Arthouse please go to our website for more information about our organisation www.lewishamarthouse.org.uk