* A statement (no more than 500 words) outlining your practice and areas of interest and an indication of how you wish to use this opportunity
*A statement (no more than 350 words) highlighting what you could contribute and how the cooperative would work for you.
* CV (no more than 2 sides of A4)
* Equal opportunities form – equal-opps-monitoring-form
* CD with up to ten images, or for time-based work DVD (pieces or excerpts should be no longer than 5 minutes curation).
* Corresponding list of titles, media and dimensions should be included (please do not send originals).
* Two references
POSTAL/ HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS ONLY
Please post your applications to:
140 Lewisham Way
London SE14 6PD
*Please note that the sublet will not be part of the Arthouse membership*
Application Deadline: Friday 25th November 2016, 6pm
Selected Applicants will be contacted for interview shortly after this date.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we will be unable to contact those not shortlisted and will be unable to offer feedback.