Deadline Thursday 8th September, 6pm
1 x Studio B4 (permanent)- 103 sq. ft., £55.20 per month
A permanent studio has become available; a rare opportunity to become a member of Lewisham Arthouse. The studios will be available from 8th October 2016. Deadline to apply is Thursday 8th September 2016, 6pm.
Application procedure as follows:
– A statement (no more than 500 words) outlining your practice and areas of interest and an indication of how you wish to use this opportunity.
– A statement (no more than 350 words) highlighting what you could contribute and how the cooperative would work for you. For further information on how Studio Members are selected go to: www.lewishamarthouse.org.uk/making-art
– CV (no more than 2 sides of A4).
– Equal opportunities form – click to download here (word .doc).
– CD with up to ten images or for time-based work DVD (pieces or excerpts should be no longer than 5 minutes).
– Corresponding list of titles, media and dimensions should be included (please do not send originals).
– Two references.
POSTAL/ HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Please post your applications to:
140 Lewisham Way
London SE14 6PD.
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted for interview shortly after this date. Please note that due to the high number of applications we will not be contacting those who are not shortlisted and will be unable to offer feedback.
Deadline to apply: Thursday 8th September 2016, 6pm.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org